54 Exeter Rd
Exeter, RI 02822
REGISTRATION OPENS July 9,2018!
After seeing all the fun that our pups and our peeps had at our doggie promo events we decided it was time for the pooches to get an event of their own. See below for a quick peek at ‘Brownie’ checking out some of the promo obstacles a few short years ago. This is only a taste of what’s in store for all at Doggie Dash!
Sunday October 21, 2018 – Rain Date – October 28, 2018
Things to be aware of before registering.
- All participants have 24 hours from the time of purchase to request a full refund for any reason. No refunds will be granted 24 hours after purchase. This includes, but not limited to, illness or injury.
- DoggieDash RainDate is October 28, 2018 – This date can/will be used on the sole discretion of the event organizers. 24 hour notice will be given via email should the rain date be utilized. If I can not make the rain date, there are no refunds.
- Please be sure to check your spam folders for messages from @boldrdashrace.com
- ALL MINORS RACING MUST HAVE ADULT GUARDIAN , WITH PHOTO ID, PRESENT TO SIGN
- WAIVER IN PERSON OR MINOR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE
- YOU MUST HAVE VALID PHOTO ID and a printed/signed waiver on event day in order to sign in and enter the course.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. No retractable leashes, no leashes over 6 feet in length
What do We Get when we register on line?
For the Pooch
.25 – 1 mile of beautiful trail running with some technical navigation for added adventure with 8 -10 Dog centered BoldrDash Obstacles along the way.
His/Her own Doggie Bag (filled with)
*A Brand New Dog Leash to prance around the course with
*A Fancy Doggie Bandanna to look even more special on Event Day
*A BoldrDash Doggie Dash Event T-shirt for his/her ‘person’ (although you may have to share).
*More Goodies to come!!!
Event Day Registration will be open, however Doggie Bags will be first come first serve subject to availability. ‘Person’ T-shirts – will not be in the Doggie Bag on event day. They will be available for purchase by all event day registrants for $5.00 and to the general public for $10.00 (subject to availability)