Volunteer, Sponsor, or Become a Charitable Partner
Volunteer With Us
Half Day Volunteer — under 5 hours
- FREE Volunteer T-shirt (wear with pride — it shows how special you really are!)
- 50% off race day registration (you KNOW you want to run!)
- FREE Parking (short scenic walk to venue or right on-premises)
- FREE entrance to the ‘Rockin’ After Party
- More fun than you could ever imagine while “working” outside
Full Day Volunteer — 5 – 7 hours (In addition to the above)
- FREE Event Day Registration (now you have NO excuse!)
- Super Fantastic BoldrDash Finisher Medal (we really KNOW you want to run!)
- FREE Lunch (How can you say, “no” to that?) – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE – COVID RESTRICTIONS
- FREE BoldrDash Event T-Shirt
Volunteer Captain — 8 hour minimum (All of the above, and more!)
Do you enjoy having important responsibility? Are you a leader? Great! We want you to be a Volunteer Captain. Captains will take charge of a specific area of the event and supervise the volunteers stationed in that area.
As a Volunteer Captain, you will receive excellent training before the day of the event so you are comfortable with your area upon arrival on event day. Limited spots are available and training prior to the event is a requirement.
If you are chosen for a Volunteer Captain position we will contact you at least three weeks before event day to schedule a get-together at the event location. If our captain positions fill up, we will use our other captain applicants for key positions on event day.
If chosen as a Captain in addition to the above perks you also earn —
- FREE “Volunteer Captain” swag (we need EVERYONE to know just how important you really are)
- Your own personal two-way radio (only the cool kids get one! Sorry, for event day only. It needs to be turned in at the end of the day.)
Our volunteers are not just volunteers for the day, they are our family and we appreciate all they do.
Looking for an experience that will have you talking about it for weeks? Come on out and volunteer at the next BoldrDash event. Claim your spot as one of the best volunteers this side of the Mississippi. Volunteers are needed for event days, prior to events for building and set up and post-event for clean up and breaking down obstacles.
When you register to volunteer, you will be asked to specify your volunteer preferences and availability. Volunteers must be a minimum of 15 years old to volunteer on the adult course, 12 and up for the kids/family course. Volunteers 13 and up can run the adult course in exchange for a full day of volunteering.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Check for upcoming volunteer opportunities listed below.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who would like to run before their shift or those signing up for clean up/take down shifts after the event, we can make that happen! We can scan your credit card and before you run for the cost of your registration. Once your shift is complete, we simply refund the full amount charged.
BoldrDash DoggieDash - Volunteer Opportunity - October 2, 2022
Shifts are available from 8:30am – 3:00pm Once Volunteer options open – Simply choose Volunteer Option under Registration and complete the form
Build and Take Down Schedule will be available closer to Event Day
BoldrDash Race LLC